Leonardo da Vinci is definitely the most famous Italian genius in the world, one of the great masters of the Renaissance, celebrated as a painter, sculptor, architect, engineer and scientist.
But maybe you didn’t expect to find Leonardo in Milan. Yes, right here he spent a long period of his life at the court of the Sforza. And right here he painted “The Last Supper”, the masterpiece that deeply influenced the history of Western Art.
Choose our tours on Leonardo da Vinci. Enjoy skip-the-line priority access for the Last Supper. And discover the invaluable legacy he left to humankind here in Milan.
We generally suggest 2 alternative itineraries led by our professional tour guides:
1) Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance in Milan (3-hour)
This tour covers:
- the renowned Last Supper displayed inside the refectory of the Dominican monastery;
- the astonishing annexed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO world heritage site;
- Leonardo’s vineyard, an unexpected hidden gem right by the convent;
- the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio, the “Sistine Chapel” of Milan.
2) Total Leonardo Experience, a full day with the Renaissance genius (6-hour)
As above, but choosing a longer tour permits you also to:
- visit the imposing Castello Sforzesco, a majestic court where Leonardo lived as a guest of the Sforza Dukes;
- experience an unparalleled comparison between Leonardo and Michelangelo, while admiring the moving Pietà Rondanini;
- marvel at the view of the Codex Atlanticus, the largest collection of sketches designed by Leonardo.
The above suggested itineraries are fully customizable according to individual requirements. Contact us!
PLEASE NOTE: We always try to include the skip-the-line visit to the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. But please consider that we cannot find the tickets with short notice.