Explore the new shapes of Milan and admire its recent rapid expansion on our Architecture & Design Tours.
First of all, Milan has many spectacular architectural styles and landmarked neighborhoods, it’s skyline is unique and the city is home to some of the most iconic modern and contemporary Italian buildings.
In addition, most of all people around the world know that the dynamic metropolis of northern Italy is also the national capital of Design and is famous for its lively Design Week.
So, let your friendly and professional guide chart the evolution of the city’s architecture, from the early decades of the 20th century through today.
Are you are interested in delving into the Urban Gentrification of ex industrial areas? Or maybe you wish to focus on the new residential and financial skyscrapers complex of Porta Nuova? No worries, at My Private Milan we can arrange a personalized Architecture & Design tour just for you!
Furthermore, we can also customize private itineraries for university students, expert professionals or curious architecture and design enthusiasts.
So, tell us what you’d like to explore (specific periods, styles and architects) and we will finally design a customized Architecture & Design experience focusing on specific subjects. Here is just a list of examples:
- Milan in the 20th century: Modern Architecture and Rationalism.
- Milan Today: Contemporary Architecture for the New Millennium.
- Tortona District: second life for an ex industrial area.
- Hotel Design Tour: cool sites and the latest trends in Milan in luxury hospitality.
- Street Art Tour: get an up close introduction to Milan’s incredible urban scene.
- Triennale Design Museum: the best cultural spot for contemporary art, architecture and design.
- Focus on Achille Castiglioni: let’s pay homage to one of the Top 20th century Italian Designers.
- …and much much much more!
Contact Us and let’s discover the city together!